Update on Photo Sets

A number of image hosting sites were taken down in July. Information is sketchy, but it appears they were collateral damage in an investigation of something else entirely. I'm now moving all photo sets in this blog to a new host. This will take time.

Lesbian Sex With Mrs K as Sokrati Films


UPDATED MOVIE CLIP ADDED

I originally posted this clip over three years ago but I've since cleaned it up, so this is a bit of an upgrade.

It's one of the oldest movie clips of Irina I have and shows her having sex with her best friend Mrs K. As far as I know there is no other footage of the two of them together, which is a shame as Mrs K is one sexy slut that obviously loves sex! 

Sokrati was the cameraman. I've posted a photo set from the same evening here.

  

2 comments:

  1. Τρομπαρω και σας χύνω θεϊκά μούνακια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ΘΕΑΡΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΔΥΟ ...ΤΡΕΛΑ ...ΦΟΒΕΡΗ ΚΑΥΛΑ

    ReplyDelete