Update on Photo Sets

A number of image hosting sites were taken down in July. Information is sketchy, but it appears they were collateral damage in an investigation of something else entirely. I'm now moving all photo sets in this blog to a new host. This will take time.

Private Lesbian Sex Party

NEW PHOTOS AND BACKGROUND STORY ADDED

 

These photos were taken at a private party thrown by a rich Greek couple a few years ago. When I asked Sokrati about it, he said:
 
Irina
"Irina had met a Greek couple that started an amateur porn site and they invited her over to have sex with the wife as her husband took photos. They wanted to upload the photos onto their site - I can't remember what it was called. I wasn't invited, so I just stayed home that night. I didn't mind though, because I knew Irina enjoyed having sex with other women and I was happy for her to go on her own and have fun. She later told me that when the girls finished having sex with each other, the husband joined in and fucked his wife as Irina watched. Then he fucked my wife as well. Irina showed me these photos afterwards when she returned home. I don't have any more from that night, although I'm sure the couple took more photos and even shot a video of Irina." 
 
"Irina loves to have sex with other women. Not more than when she has sex with men, but it's different. For her, sex with other women is much more intimate and personal. It's the other extreme to when she's being gangbanged by lots of men. She loves that as well, but it's much more animalistic and raw. She becomes very submissive when she's being gangbanged." 

 

private-lesbian-party-001.jpg private-lesbian-party-002.jpg private-lesbian-party-003.jpg private-lesbian-party-004.jpg private-lesbian-party-005.jpg private-lesbian-party-006.jpg private-lesbian-party-007.jpg private-lesbian-party-008.jpg private-lesbian-party-009.jpg private-lesbian-party-010.jpg private-lesbian-party-011.jpg private-lesbian-party-012.jpg private-lesbian-party-013.jpg private-lesbian-party-014.jpg private-lesbian-party-015.jpg private-lesbian-party-016.jpg private-lesbian-party-017.jpg private-lesbian-party-018.jpg private-lesbian-party-019.jpg private-lesbian-party-020.jpg private-lesbian-party-021.jpg private-lesbian-party-022.jpg private-lesbian-party-023.jpg private-lesbian-party-024.jpg private-lesbian-party-025.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment