Update on Photo Sets

A number of image hosting sites were taken down in July. Information is sketchy, but it appears they were collateral damage in an investigation of something else entirely. I'm now moving all photo sets in this blog to a new host. This will take time.

Saturday Night Gangbang for Irina Photos

NEW PHOTOS AND BACKGROUND STORY ADDED

 

Sokrati and Irina

This is one of my favourite sets with Irina. I originally posted it in 2022, but it's time for an update.

Sokrati organised a private party and invited three guys to gangbang his wife. It turned into a no holds barred sex session.

I recently asked him what he remembered about the night. This is what he told me: 

"These nights are my favourite kind. I love it when Irina is gangbanged by lots of men that fuck her for hours and hours. These situations bring out her hidden self and she shows who she really is - a very horny and sexual woman."

A wife that loves cock
"We had a great time the night these photos were taken. We managed to get three of the best studs Irina had been fucking and bring them together for a night of sex. I also took part but spent most of the time as the cameraman. I also took some good photos and a nice video of them all fucking my wife. These studs were constantly hard. They fucked Irina in the mouth, pussy and ass non-stop for five hours! They all came a number of times over her body and especially on her face, which she loves. I usually invite lots of men to fuck my wife, but to be honest, we didn't need more than these three guys. They were all known in the Athens swinger scene at the time as reliable horny fuckers."

"Irina had a fantastic time that night. After about an hour of sex she zoned out and was in complete ecstasy. I loved watching how insatiable she became with those three hard cocks to play with. We lost track of time as they just kept fucking her. It was an amazing sexual marathon. I love watching my wife in these situations."  

 

saturday-night-gb-001.jpg saturday-night-gb-002.jpg saturday-night-gb-003.jpg saturday-night-gb-004.jpg saturday-night-gb-005.jpg saturday-night-gb-006.jpg saturday-night-gb-007.jpg saturday-night-gb-008.jpg saturday-night-gb-009.jpg saturday-night-gb-010.jpg saturday-night-gb-011.jpg saturday-night-gb-012.jpg saturday-night-gb-013.jpg saturday-night-gb-014.jpg saturday-night-gb-015.jpg saturday-night-gb-016.jpg saturday-night-gb-017.jpg saturday-night-gb-018.jpg saturday-night-gb-019.jpg saturday-night-gb-020.jpg saturday-night-gb-021.jpg saturday-night-gb-022.jpg saturday-night-gb-023.jpg saturday-night-gb-024.jpg saturday-night-gb-025.jpg saturday-night-gb-026.jpg saturday-night-gb-027.jpg saturday-night-gb-028.jpg saturday-night-gb-029.jpg saturday-night-gb-030.jpg saturday-night-gb-031.jpg saturday-night-gb-032.jpg saturday-night-gb-033.jpg saturday-night-gb-034.jpg saturday-night-gb-035.jpg saturday-night-gb-036.jpg saturday-night-gb-037.jpg saturday-night-gb-038.jpg saturday-night-gb-039.jpg saturday-night-gb-040.jpg saturday-night-gb-041.jpg saturday-night-gb-042.jpg saturday-night-gb-043.jpg saturday-night-gb-044.jpg saturday-night-gb-045.jpg saturday-night-gb-046.jpg saturday-night-gb-047.jpg saturday-night-gb-048.jpg saturday-night-gb-049.jpg saturday-night-gb-050.jpg saturday-night-gb-051.jpg saturday-night-gb-052.jpg saturday-night-gb-053.jpg saturday-night-gb-054.jpg saturday-night-gb-055.jpg saturday-night-gb-056.jpg saturday-night-gb-057.jpg saturday-night-gb-058.jpg saturday-night-gb-059.jpg saturday-night-gb-060.jpg saturday-night-gb-061.jpg saturday-night-gb-062.jpg saturday-night-gb-063.jpg saturday-night-gb-064.jpg saturday-night-gb-065.jpg saturday-night-gb-066.jpg saturday-night-gb-067.jpg saturday-night-gb-068.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment