Update on Photo Sets

A number of image hosting sites were taken down in July. Information is sketchy, but it appears they were collateral damage in an investigation of something else entirely. I'm now moving all photo sets in this blog to a new host. This will take time.

Hotel Gangbang for Irina set 4

NEW PHOTOS AND BACKGROUND STORY ADDED

 


Sokrati & Irina, Easter 2026
This is another photo set I originally posted about three years ago. I've already updated it once back in 2024. Now Sokrati has found even more photos from the gangbang, so I'm updating for a second time. The set now has 79 photos and is one of the largest in the blog
 
This is what Sokrati told me when I asked him about the night: 
 
"This meet took place at Hotel Villa Orion in Voula and was our first experience with two other men. We were really lucky because one of the guys participating was a professional photographer, so we ended up with loads of quality photos. That's also the reason you only see Irina fucking me and one other guy in most of the photos - the third guy was the photographer, although he did fuck her. She was so horny that I ended up fisting her. We both had a lot of fun that night!"
  
 
hotel-gb-4-001.jpg hotel-gb-4-002.jpg hotel-gb-4-003.jpg hotel-gb-4-004.jpg hotel-gb-4-005.jpg hotel-gb-4-006.jpg hotel-gb-4-007.jpg hotel-gb-4-008.jpg hotel-gb-4-009.jpg hotel-gb-4-010.jpg hotel-gb-4-011.jpg hotel-gb-4-012.jpg hotel-gb-4-013.jpg hotel-gb-4-014.jpg hotel-gb-4-015.jpg hotel-gb-4-016.jpg hotel-gb-4-017.jpg hotel-gb-4-018.jpg hotel-gb-4-019.jpg hotel-gb-4-020.jpg hotel-gb-4-021.jpg hotel-gb-4-022.jpg hotel-gb-4-023.jpg hotel-gb-4-024.jpg hotel-gb-4-025.jpg hotel-gb-4-026.jpg hotel-gb-4-027.jpg hotel-gb-4-028.jpg hotel-gb-4-029.jpg hotel-gb-4-030.jpg hotel-gb-4-031.jpg hotel-gb-4-032.jpg hotel-gb-4-033.jpg hotel-gb-4-034.jpg hotel-gb-4-035.jpg hotel-gb-4-036.jpg hotel-gb-4-037.jpg hotel-gb-4-038.jpg hotel-gb-4-039.jpg hotel-gb-4-040.jpg hotel-gb-4-041.jpg hotel-gb-4-042.jpg hotel-gb-4-043.jpg hotel-gb-4-044.jpg hotel-gb-4-045.jpg hotel-gb-4-046.jpg hotel-gb-4-047.jpg hotel-gb-4-048.jpg hotel-gb-4-049.jpg hotel-gb-4-050.jpg hotel-gb-4-051.jpg hotel-gb-4-052.jpg hotel-gb-4-053.jpg hotel-gb-4-054.jpg hotel-gb-4-055.jpg hotel-gb-4-056.jpg hotel-gb-4-057.jpg hotel-gb-4-058.jpg hotel-gb-4-059.jpg hotel-gb-4-060.jpg hotel-gb-4-061.jpg hotel-gb-4-062.jpg hotel-gb-4-063.jpg hotel-gb-4-064.jpg hotel-gb-4-065.jpg hotel-gb-4-066.jpg hotel-gb-4-067.jpg hotel-gb-4-068.jpg hotel-gb-4-069.jpg hotel-gb-4-070.jpg hotel-gb-4-071.jpg hotel-gb-4-072.jpg hotel-gb-4-073.jpg hotel-gb-4-074.jpg hotel-gb-4-075.jpg hotel-gb-4-076.jpg hotel-gb-4-077.jpg hotel-gb-4-078.jpg hotel-gb-4-079.jpg

2 comments:

  1. ΚΑΥΛΑΑΑΑ. ΑΤΕΛΕΙΩΤΗ!! ΕΙΣΑΙ ΘΕΑ ΜΩΡΟ ΜΟΥ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Επιτέλους νέο υλικό 💦💦💦

    ReplyDelete