Sokrati Sucking Cock When His Wife Is Away


Married Cocksuckers
This blog is generally heterosexual, but I'm sure that regular readers have realised that both Irina and her husband are bisexual. In fact, Sokrati, loves sucking cock almost as much as she does. 

You can see the two of them sucking cock together here, or even Irina taking photos of her husband being fucked in the ass here. Sharing is caring and I get the impression she actually enjoys watching him with other men.

Quite a few people have written to me asking to see photos or movies of Sokrati with other men. I'm pretty laid back about this stuff, especially when everyone is having fun, so here is a short movie of Sokrati going crazy over some guy's cock. 

I must admit, it looks like he really knows how to give a blowjob!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment